Seats Filling Up Fast for Breakfast Forum on CCOs
With the new administration threatening to repeal the Affordable Care Act, what could be the impact on the state’s CCO? Even though Oregon does have a new federal waiver for the next five years, there’s no assurances of any new money. And, with the state facing a $1.7 billion budget shortfall, could healthcare be on the chopping line?
Oregon Health Forum is bringing together a panel of experts to delve into these and other perplexing questions on Wednesday, Feb. 22 at the Multnomah Athletic Club. Breakfast begins at 7 a.m. followed by a panel discussion from 7:30-9 a.m.
Our panelists include:
- Chris D. Ellertson, CEO, Trillium Community Health Plan and Health Net of Oregon
- Gayle Evans, Chief Human Resources Officer, Unitus Community Credit Union
- Jeff Heatherington, CEO and President, FamilyCare
- Eric Hunter, CEO of CareOregon who also chairs the board of HealthShare of Oregon
- Lynne Saxton, Director of the Oregon Health Authority
Our moderator will be Greg Van Pelt with the Oregon Health Leadership Council.
For sponsorship opportunities, contact Kelly Jensen, our program consultant, at [email protected].
Oregon Health Forum is the educational arm of The Lund Report and holds monthly breakfast forums that attract healthcare leaders, public officials and consumer advocates. Our goal is to bring important issues to the forefront. If you’d like to suggest a topic for a future forum, please contact our office.
Diane can be reached at [email protected].