Oregon Health Forum is the educational arm of The Lund Report.
The Oregon Health Forum provides a public venue for health care leaders, consumers, policymakers and advocates to collectively and constructively address timely health policy issues and interact with their colleagues and peers.
Past event topics have included:
- The future of Coordinated Care Organizations in Oregon
- Mental health funding and emerging therapies
- Health care payment reform
- Health and the environment
- Racial healthcare disparities
- Solutions for rising healthcare costs
- Pharmaceutical costs
- The future of Oregon’s health care workforce
Organizations interested in partnering with Oregon Health Forum to host forums can contact Kim Crosby at [email protected].
The Lund Report and Oregon Health Forum are overseen by the same board of directors. However, each arm of the organization operates independently of the other, with leadership at both reporting directly to the board. This structure protects the editorial integrity of The Lund Report.