Position Announcement: Director of Field Services, Oregon Office of Rural Health
July 15, 2013 -- The Oregon Office of Rural Health (ORH) is currently recruiting for a Director of Field Services. The Director of Field Services develops and coordinates the technical assistance field services provided by the Field Services team. Please pass this notice along to anyone you know who might be interested.
The Field Services team within ORH assists rural communities and/or providers to:
· develop health care delivery systems appropriate to the environment;
· implement new models of care delivery required by health care reform;
· identify funding sources for health related projects;
· maintain market share and adapt to changes in the health care environment;
· develop strategic plans based upon community need; and
· create and implement provider recruitment and retention plans.
Specific technical assistance service needs include:
· capacity development;
· interpretation of regulations and requirements;
· training regarding quality improvement processes and measurement;
· dissemination of best practices;
· development of patient centered primary care homes; and
· assistance with recruitment and retention of providers.
The successful applicant may live anywhere in the state and must be able to travel extensively throughout the state. S/he must have a minimum of a bachelor’s degree in a health or business related field, and possess a minimum of five years progressive management experience in a health or business related field. Interested parties must apply through OHSU Human Resources, at OHSU Job Search. Type IRC39955 in the “Keywords or IRC # Search” field. In addition, they may also send a letter of interest and resume to me at this email address.