January 28, 2013 -- The Oregon Health & Science University Foundation today announced the appointment of five new members of the foundation's board of trustees.
At the board's December 2012 meeting, the following individuals were elected to serve on the board:
- Don R. Kania, Ph.D., president and CEO of FEI Company, a leading global supplier of electron microscopes and focused ion beam equipment
- Mary E. Lago, C.T.F.A., vice president of wealth management and advisory services at Washington Trust Bank in Portland
- Eric E. Parsons, former chairman of StanCorp Financial Group and Standard Insurance board
- Barbara A. Silver, a local philanthropist and trustee of the Silver Family Foundation in Darien, Connecticut
- Eugene C. Skourtes, D.M.D., founder and president of Willamette Dental Group, a large privately held group dental practice headquartered in Hillsboro, Oregon
MULTIMEDIA: Downloadable photos of the new board members can be found here.