Early Bird Pricing Ends This Week for CCO Oregon’s Fall Conference
September 30, 2013 -- CCO Oregon is hosting the most important public conference on Coordinated Care in Oregon this year.
On Monday October 21st and Tuesday, October 22nd
at the Oregon Convention Center in Portland, CCO Oregon invites you to join health care stakeholders from across the state and country for an interactive and educational event.
This year’s event features many of the traditional sessions you’ve come to expect at a CCO Oregon event, plus some exciting new components.
Traditional Highlights Include:
- 13 specialized breakout sessions
- A legislative update featuring State Senator Elizabeth Steiner-Hayward (D-NW PDX/Beaverton) and State Representative Jason Conger (R-Bend)
- A General Session on the Integration of Early Learning & Coordinated Care
- Dr. Ben Miller and Patrick Gordon of Colorado discussing innovative Alternative Payment Methodologies
New for 2013:
CCO Oregon is transitioning to a membership association in 2014. Several sessions that are open to everyone this year will be solely available to members in 2014. This is your opportunity to preview some membership activities of CCO Oregon.
- 6 Breakout Sessions where attendees can engage, debate, and answer critical questions such as:
The Oregon Health Authority's response to any CCO that fails to improve health outcomes over a three-year period should be...
CCO expectations of the Transformation Center should be...
- A Final General Session where all attendees can rate their support to the answers developed for the previous questions. Instantaneous polling will allow attendees to see the support of statements, providing transparent knowledge of widespread
Have Your Voice Heard!
Come to the CCO Oregon Fall Conference to learn about many great projects that can help your community and participate in a transparent discussion about the future of Coordinated Care in Oregon.A few Sponsorship & Exhibitor Tables Opportunities are still available.
Early Bird Registration ends this weekend and prices go up Monday, October 7th.
Don’t delay and register now!
Registration information, a detailed agenda, and more details can be found at www.CCOOregon.org
We look forward to seeing you there!
Sep 30 2013