11 Oregon Hospitals Bolster Wireless Networks
Eleven hospitals in Oregon recently upgraded or installed Verizon Wireless 4G LTE systems in its medical centers to enhance high-speed wireless service.
The following Oregon hospitals have implemented 4G LTE networks in their buildings, offering high-speed connectivity to better streamline medical processes and activities that are conducted wirelessly within their centers:
· Bay Area Hospital in Coos Bay, OR
· Grande Ronde Tribe Wellness in Grand Ronde, OR
· Peace Health River Bend Annex in Springfield, OR
· Peace Health Sacred Heart Medical Center in Springfield, OR
· Providence Hospital in Newberg, OR
· Providence Medical Glisan in Portland, OR
· Providence Medical St. Vincent in Portland, OR
· Skylakes Medical in Klamath Falls, OR
· St. Anthony Hospital in Pendleton, OR
· Tuality Healthcare in Forest Grove, OR
· Tuality Healthcare in Hillsboro, OR
From Seattle to Spokane and Portland to Eugene, 37 Pacific Northwest recently installed or upgraded in-building 4G LTE systems. Many healthcare professionals now depend upon reliable services for data and mobile technology inside of medical facilities. Network performance is increasing in importance as healthcare and technology continue to integrate with services like telehealth or videoconferencing between medical patients, doctors and staff.
The new Verizon Wireless systems will provide these hospitals with improved wireless services. In this month’s RootMetrics and J.D. Power and Associates reports, Verizon Wireless was ranked highest for Overall Performance in Oregon, and the network quality leader in Oregon, respectively.