Oversees and facilitates the healthcare needs of residents, under the direction of the VP of Nursing, Medical Director and in collaboration with the Program Director. Oversees and implements nursing care to patients in the residential care unit and serves as a resource to other treatment team members.
Samaritan Treatment and Recovery Services provide a continuum of substance abuse services to adults and their families. Members of the Samaritan Treatment and Recovery team work in a multi-disciplinary approach, in both residential and outpatient settings providing evidenced, trauma informed treatment.
Fully benefited position - medical, dental, vision, retirement, PTO, etc.
1. Current unencumbered Oregon RN license required.
2. Healthcare Provider Level BLS required.
3. One (1) year hospital/substance use disorder rehabilitation program experience required.
4. Documentation of current and continuous abstinence required in accordance with certification requirements of MHACBO in the case of a recovering candidate.
5. Certified Addiction RN required within one (1) year of hire.
6. Certified Advanced Practice RN preferred.
7. Chemical Dependency Certification (CADC, NCAC) preferred.
8. Experience or training in trauma informed care and other evidenced based practices preferred.
9. Experience working with Medication Assisted Treatment preferred.
Current unencumbered Oregon RN license required.