Behavioral Health Director (Corvallis, OR)
Samaritan Health Plans is currently seeking a Behavioral Health Director who will be responsible for behavioral health utilization management, complex case management, quality programs, and cost-effective analysis related to care management of Behavioral Health Services. Identifies and evaluates behavioral health initiatives, develops strategies and deploys resources in order to reach collective goals. Works in collaboration with other Directors and Executive leadership to meet or exceed quality standards and works across lines of business to optimize operational and community effectiveness.
Samaritan Health Plans is passionate about creating and delivering products and services that help build healthier communities. Recognized in 2013 and 2014 as Oregon’s Healthiest Employer, Samaritan Health Plans knows what works and why. We use science, research, and the experience we’ve gained working with our members and self-insured employees to drive innovation. We expect and reward contributions that improve the health and wellbeing of those we serve and those we serve with. That’s why we also support our own employees with the same great programs we offer other employers. We walk the talk.
Samaritan Health Plans employs more than 200 people in its Corvallis, Oregon offices, and operates across Oregon. We’re all about great customer service, social responsibility, taking the initiative, and providing a flexible, fun work environment. Join our team and be ready to meet a challenge that changes lives for good.
- Clinical Psych D or Psychiatrist MD/DO degree required.
- Current unencumbered Oregon license required.
Five (5) years experience in program or project management required. The experience must have included program evaluation responsibility.
- Five (5) years supervisory experience required.
- Experience or training in the following required:
- Behavioral Health management, utilization management, case management, clinical pharmacy and managed care.
- Computer applications.
- Data analysis, problem-solving processes and communication strategies.
- Previous health plan experience preferred.
- Experience or training in Medicare, Medicaid and commercial insurance preferred.
Samaritan Health Services offers an exceptional benefits package including relocation assistance!
To apply, please visit our website at: www.samhealth.org/jobs