Executive Coordinator (Pacific Northwest)
Public Health Institute
Posting Number: #222-20
Position Title: Executive Coordinator (Pacific Northwest)
Closing Date: Until Filled
The Public Health Institute (PHI) is looking to hire an Executive Assistant to provide a full range of executive, administrative assistance/secretarial support to the Pacific Northwest Deputy Director of the Tracing Health Program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Provides executive-level administrative support to the Pacific Northwest Deputy Director.
• Undertakes and completes a variety of administrative assignments with independent judgment.
• Maintains Pacific Northwest Deputy Director’s calendar.
• Schedules meetings including in-person, teleconference, and web-based meetings.
• Prepares meeting agendas, transcribes meeting minutes, and provides support for web-based meetings.
• Assists Pacific Northwest Deputy Director in preparing for meetings.
• Prepares communications materials, including email communications to staff, presentation materials for meetings and conferences, etc.
• Reviews, assesses, routes, answers and monitors follow-up action steps on correspondence.
• Collaborates with other Tracing Health administrative staff on tasks and projects as needed.
• Gathers supporting documentation for purchases.
• Assists with special projects which may include research on specific topics, compilation of program performance data, etc.
• As directed by Pacific Northwest Deputy Director, provides administrative support to Tracing Health Pacific Northwest leadership.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• 5 years’ of related work experience
• AA Degree or two additional years of related experience
• Advanced skills in software programs that allow for remote work and collaboration, including Microsoft Office applications, Adobe Acrobat, Google suite, web conferencing programs (Zoom, Teams, etc.) and internet use for research
• Ability to work as a team and independently, handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Ability to be responsive and manage multiple projects and timelines appropriately
• Excellent planning, prioritization, organization and time management skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, including a good telephone manner
• Effective interpersonal relational skills
• Strong customer service values and the ability to incorporate an exceptional level of customer service in all policies, procedures, and practices
• Demonstrated attention to detail, flexibility, resourcefulness, and creative problem-solving skills
• Proactive approach to asking questions and raising concerns
• Ability to build and maintain positive working relationships with staff and internal/external partners
• Ability to maintain confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff, and program information and exercise proper discretion and judgment
• Bachelor’s degree
• Experience working in a remote environment preferred, ideally as a virtual assistant.
• Resident of Oregon or SW Washington preferred
• This is a full-time (40 hours per week) position.
• This position is remote.
• The position is expected to last 12 months, and is contingent upon funding after January 2021.
The Public Health Institute is committed to a policy that provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition including genetic characteristics, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identification and expression, sexual orientation, and to make all employment decisions so as to further this principle of equal employment opportunity. To this end, the PHI will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, medical condition including genetic characteristics, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identification and expression, sexual orientation, and will take affirmative action to ensure that applicants are offered employment and employees are treated during employment without regard to these characteristics.
To apply for any position, you must create an account on the Public Health Institute’s job application site. After creating your account, you may search the open positions and apply for the specific position that interests you. Please note, mailed and emailed applications will not be accepted.
We’re so pleased the Public Health Institute is an organization you would like to work with. Do you have questions about this opportunity? If so, email our recruitment team at [email protected].
For more information or to apply, please visit: https://apptrkr.com/2020549