Oregon Integrated Health is a Tier 4 Patient Centered Primary Care Medical Home. We have clinic locations in Portland, Eugene and Salem Oregon. Our clinics are integrated clinical models with Primary Care Providers that include Naturopathic Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and Medical Doctors, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners, Counselors, Chiropractors, Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy and Eugene has an Expanded Practice Dental Hygienist for our Oral Health program.
Florence currently has one Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner and Acupuncturist.
The Florence clinic is looking to fill one Primary Care Provider position. All of our clinic locations utilize telemedicine extensively with our patients and we will continue to do so with Florence especially during the COVID-19 outbreak.
· The Primary Care Provider will provide primary care in an integrated setting with various other specialties at the clinic.
· Primary Care Provider will have access to Medical Assistants that will room patients, collect vitals, submit referrals and perform electronic orders as submitted by provider.
· Primary Care Provider will have access to Patient Health Navigators that will follow up on ED visits, referrals, complex care patients and quality metric data.
· New patient visits are 45 minutes and follow up 30 minutes, Urgent appointments are 15 minutes. Same day appointments will be available for each provider.
· Conduct standard medical and physical examinations and perform standard diagnostic tests in office and through telemedicine conferencing.
· Orders, reviews and provides patient instructions regarding diet and activities and their modifications as appropriate.
· Refer patients to other health professionals in the treatment of diseases requiring further diagnosis and evaluation.
· Provides appropriate medical record documentation in an EHR on all patients in accordance with clinic policy.
Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation
· Previous experience in an Urgent or Family Care, Emergency preferred
· Comfortable and skilled with electronic platforms such as EHR
· Accredited Medical School Graduate.
· State of Oregon license with subsection as MD, DO, FNP, ANP, or PNP at time of appointment
· Full prescription authority
· Drug Enforcement Agency Certificate
· National Provider Identifier (NPI)