OREGON INTEGRATED HEALTH
Oregon Integrated Health is an Integrated Primary Care Medical Home that is hiring for a Full Time or Part Time Primary Care Provider for telemedicine and in office appointments. Our Eugene location is a STAR 5 Patient Centered Primary Care Medical Home, Portland is a Tier 4 PCPCH and we are Tier 4 candidates for our new locations that are in Salem and Florence. Our clinics are comprised of Naturopathic Physicians, Nurse Practitioners, Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioners, Counselors, Chiropractors, Acupuncture, Physical Therapy, Massage Therapy and Eugene has an Expanded Practice Dental Hygienist for our oral health program and Vaccine for Children Program.
We are hiring a Full Time Primary Care Provider for our Florence clinic that serves a demographic of Medicaid/Medicare patients, all ages. Clinic is open from 8-7pm M-TH and Friday 8-5. PCP will be in office for annual wellness visits and providing telemedicine for patients that are at home.
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· The Primary Care Provider will provide primary care in an integrated setting with various other specialties at the clinic.
· Primary Care Provider will have access to Medical Assistants that will room patients, collect vitals, submit referrals and perform electronic orders as submitted by provider.
· Primary Care Provider will have access to Patient Health Navigators that will follow up on ED visits, referrals, complex care patients and quality metric data.
· New patient visits are 45 minutes and follow up 30 minutes, Urgent appointments are 15 minutes. Same day appointments will be available for each provider.
· Conduct standard medical and physical examinations and perform standard diagnostic tests in office and through telemedicine conferencing.
· Orders, reviews and provides patient instructions regarding diet and activities and their modifications as appropriate.
· Refer patients to other health professionals in the treatment of diseases requiring further diagnosis and evaluation.
· Provides appropriate medical record documentation in an EHR on all patients in accordance with clinic policy.
QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
· Previous experience in an Urgent or Family Care, Emergency preferred
· Comfortable and skilled with electronic platforms such as EHR
· Accredited Medical School Graduate.
· State of Oregon license
· Full prescription authority
· Drug Enforcement Agency Certificate
· National Provider Identifier (NPI)
· Full Time or Part Time Position
· Flexible with hours and scheduling
· Florence Oregon Location
· Salary $125,000-$135,000 based on Experience
· Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Vacation