As a physician at NWHS, you will help patients of all ages across a broad range of socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds improve their health outcomes by providing exceptional and trauma informed primary medical care. Our Physicians coach and counsel our care teams based on the philosophy, goals and objectives of Northwest Human Services, and work collaboratively to achieve them.
Hear what our employees have to say about working for NWHS: https://youtu.be/QO69z2RJ2-E .
Northwest Human Services offers competitive wages and a generous benefits package that includes; Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life: Short Term & Long Term Disability, 403(b) retirement plan with generous employer match and Paid Time Off.
Additional Benefits for This Position:
* Relocation Assistance
* Performance Incentive Plan
* Retention Bonus Plan
* NHSC Loan Repayment & Oregon Provider Incentive Loan Repayment
* Malpractice Wrap-Around Policy
* CME Reimbursement & up to 5 Days CME Pay
* DEA Certificate Renewal
* NCCPA & OBMA License Renewal
* Completion of ACGME accredited three-year residency program in internal medicine, family medicine, or geriatric medicine (2nd & 3rd year residents are encouraged to apply)
* A desire to work with a diverse patient population and a commitment to addressing social determinants of health in a team approach to Primary Care
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
* Previous Community Health Center experience
* Bilingual skills in Spanish are also a plus!
* Prefer candidates who can work full-time for this position.
* Board certified or board eligible for certification in internal medicine, family medicine, or geriatric medicine
* Must be licensed or eligible for medical license as an MD or DO, in the State of Oregon
* Must have prescriptive authority and current DEA certification.