- Assess the nature and extent of client’s MH and COD presenting problem, formulate a plan for service that addresses Mental Health and COD issues and their impact on client’s interaction, and ensure complete and timely documentation pursuant to OAR 309.019.0140.
- Ensure productivity requirements are met by providing mental health treatment to individuals, couples, families, and groups that improve the client’s level of functioning.
- Provide timely and complete on-going assessment, treatment planning and measurable goal setting including annual reviews. Ensure annual reviews are submitted to the LMP pursuant to OAR 309.019.0140.
- Ensure clinical supervision requirements are met pursuant to OAR
- Keep accurate and timely records and data in accordance with NWHS policy standards.
Northwest Human Services offers competitive wages and a generous benefits package that includes; Medical, Dental, Vision, Group Life: Short Term & Long Term Disability, 403(b) retirement plan with generous employer match and Paid Time Off.
Our ideal candidate must have a Master’s Degree in the mental health field including education in Professional Counseling, Marriage and Family Therapy, or Clinical Social Work plus successful experience in counseling and supporting individuals experiencing mental health and emotional distress. A passion for working with underserved populations, and clients with dual diagnosis, chronic mental illness and trauma is required.
Additional Preferred Qualities: Experience in an integrated system; Licensed, registered for licensure, or close to licensure is preferred; NexGen experience. Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred.