The Psychologist II position provides psychological testing/assessment services to children, youth, and young adults. Positions are available at all three MindSights locations: Portland, Hillsboro, and Bend. Demographically, the populations currently served at MindSights include privately-referred children and adolescents; infants and toddlers in need of clarification of their developmental and behavioral health needs; children/youth affected by foster care and youth who have become involved with the juvenile justice system. This is a position in which professionals serve historically underserved and under-resourced populations, and often populations that have experienced multiple forms of societal disenfranchisement, racial trauma, maltreatment/abuse and other Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs).
Position at 1.0 FTE is eligible for full employer-sponsored benefits, including (but not limited to) participation in employer sponsored health plan(s), 401K plus employer match, Paid Time Off (PTO), paid holidays, life insurance, disability insurance, etc.
1. Doctoral degree in psychology from a program accredited by the American Psychological Association (APA) or Canadian Psychological Association (CPA).
2. Successful completion of a predoctoral internship recognized by the Association of Psychology Postdoctoral and Internship Centers (APPIC); APA-accredited or CPAaccredited internship preferred.
3. Current licensure as a Psychologist by the Oregon Board of Psychology (OBOP).
4. Substantial prior clinical work with children, adolescents, and their families; Infant/early-childhood mental health experience preferred (but not required).
5. Substantial training in and experience with administration and interpretation of psychological tests and measures, and with the constructive application of psychological data to practical problems.
Doctorate in Clinical Psychology (PhD or PsyD) and Licensed by the Oregon Board of Psychology