Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, Inc (GOBHI) is a Non-Profit organization that is dedicated to the health care needs of rural Oregonians. We have been located in The Dalles, Oregon for over 18 years and work in the Eastern Oregon Coordinated Care Organization to improve the system of care, promote better health outcomes and lowers costs through effective integration with physical, behavioral and oral health. GOBHI works closely with local planning groups, schools, child welfare, senior services, mental health, additions, corrections and other key groups.
We are recruiting for the position of Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to lead the organization in meeting our mission. This is an opportunity to lead an organization that changes lives.
Apply for Chief Executive Officer using the link below:
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Short Term Disability
• Long Term Disability
• Flexible Spending Account or Health Savings Account
• Paid time off
• 9 Paid Holidays
• A Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration or Human Services, or a closely related field; a combination of education and substantial experience in the field of Behavioral Health in lieu of education beyond the required 6 years, will be accepted.
• Knowledge of a Board of Directors role and relationship to the organization and staff. Experience working under the direction of a Board of Directors a plus
• A proven track record in executive leadership, management, operations, budgeting, financial administration, and relevant technology.
• Experience in grant writing/management, business plan development/management, and/or strategic planning/implementation and fundraising.
• Demonstrated skills in being an articulate spokesperson for an organization, with strong interpersonal skills and effective communication skills.
• Master’s degree from an accredited college or university in Business Administration, Human Services, or a closely related field;
• Six years’ experience with increasing responsibility in non-profit, public sector, and/or social enterprise management, including a successful history of working effectively with Boards and of supervising employees.