Cascadia Behavioral Healthcare (www.cascadiabhc.org) delivers whole health care – integrated mental health and addiction services, primary care, and housing – to promote hope and support the well-being of the communities we serve. We envision a community where everyone benefits from whole health care, experiences well-being, and has a self-directed, connected life.
Clinical Director, PSRB
This position is located in inner SE Portland. This is a full-time salaried position with a schedule that is typically Monday through Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
This is a dynamic clinical director position with oversight of our PSRB outpatient program, ICM team and PSRB residential facilities. This team works with individuals who were found "guilty except insanity" for instant offenses committed in Oregon and currently reside in residential facilities, or independently in the community under legal mandates. The team works to assist these individuals toward greater independence, health and wellness, managing their legal mandates, and integration into the community, by providing wrap around supports, trauma informed care, case management and counseling.
To review full job description and/or apply directly, please use the link below:
To view information about benefits, applying and our FAQs, visit our careers page at (www.cascadiabhc.org/careers)
On the first of the month, following 60 days of employment, benefit eligible employees (20/hrs. or more per week) are able to enjoy affordable, low cost, medical, dental, and vision benefits. Additionally, Cascadia provides a generous paid time off package, volunteer time off, and more.
- Requires a minimum of four years of clinical experience; this includes PSRB services or forensics. Six years is preferred
- Requires a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a leadership role, providing staff supervision/performance management
- Possess a valid driver’s license, three year driving history; clean driving record, ability to pass Driver Motor Vehicle (DMV) check and complete the Cascadia online Defensive Driving course.
Cascadia is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at 503.963.7654
- Must meet the requirements to be credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) through MHACBO. Must have a Master’s Degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university. Demonstrate the competencies to become credentialed as a QMHP as outlined in the Oregon Administrative Rules (OAR). Certification must be current and in compliance with the OAR’s.
- The must applicant possesses a Master’s Degree in a behavioral science field from an accredited college or university. Must demonstrate the competencies as outlined in the Oregon Administrative Rule’s (OAR) to become credentialed as a Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP).