Are you passionate about providing trauma-responsive, gender specific treatment to women? Are you looking for an opportunity to do so with a company that is as employee-centered as it is client-centered? At Bridgeway, our residential services are delivered in four- bedroom homes that create the perfect environment for our clients to begin pursuing healing from alcohol and drug addiction. As one of our residential counselors, you will be part of a close-knit treatment team and a supportive agency culture that is pursuing excellence in treatment delivery. Apply to join us today!
• Paid Holidays
• Medical and Dental Coverage
• 5% employer match 401K Retirement Savings Plan
• Corporate Fitness Membership subsidy
• Employer-Sponsored: Life, Accidental Death, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
• Opportunities for Training/Tuition Reimbursement
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Internal Growth Opportunities
• An additional stipend is available for employees who are Spanish/English bi-lingual fluent.
A sign-on bonus of $1,000.00 available for the successful new candidate.
- Advanced understanding of ASAM PPC-2R and DSM-5 required.
- Intermediate understanding of Oregon Administrative Rules preferred but not required.
- Demonstrated competence in the treatment of substance addictions in a residential setting including individual assessment, treatment plan development, individual and group counseling, documentation, and coordination of program services to facilitate intended outcomes is required.
- Qualified candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check.
- Associate degree or higher in Human Services or related field from an accredited college or university preferred;
- The qualified candidate must have a minimum of three years of addictions counseling experience;
- Current Certification as a Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC I or higher) with the Mental Health and Addiction Counseling Board of Oregon (MHACBO) is required at the time of application.