Are you passionate about providing trauma-responsive, co-occurring informed treatment to individuals struggling with problem gambling? Are you looking for an opportunity to do so with a company that is as employee-centered as it is client-centered? At Bridgeway, our residential services are delivered in four-bedroom homes that create the perfect environment for our clients to begin pursuing healing from problem gambling. As one of our residential counselors, you will be part of a close-knit treatment team and a supportive agency culture that is pursuing excellence in treatment delivery. Apply to join us today!
• Paid Holidays
• Medical and Dental Coverage
• 5% employer match 401K Retirement Savings Plan
• Corporate Fitness Membership subsidy
• Employer-Sponsored: Life, Accidental Death, Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Coverage
• Opportunities for Training/Tuition Reimbursement
• Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Plan
• Flexible Spending Accounts
• Internal Growth Opportunities
• An additional stipend is available for employees who are Spanish/English bi-lingual fluent.
A sign-on bonus of $1,000.00 available for the successful new candidate.
Experience and knowledge with Problem Gambling or Problem Gambling Treatment preferred.
3 years in the Addiction Counseling Field.
Demonstrated competence in the treatment of substance addictions including individual assessment, treatment plan development, individual and group counseling, documentation, and coordination of program services to facilitate intended outcomes is required.
Advanced understanding of ASAM PPC-2R and DSM-5 required.
Excellent interpersonal communication skills and strong computer and time management skills required to work effectively.
Certified Gambling Addiction Counselor (CGAC I or higher) with the Mental Health and Addiction Counseling Board of Oregon (MHACBO) is required;
Certified Alcohol and Drug Counselor (CADC I or higher) with the Mental Health and Addiction Counseling Board of Oregon (MHACBO) is required.
Qualified Mental Health Professional (QMHP) with the Mental Health and Addiction Counseling Board of Oregon (MHACBO) is preferred.