Director of Community and Client Engagement
|Date posted:||May 18, 2023|
Albertina Kerr is seeking a Director of Community and Client Engagement. You'll support delivery of services to people with disabilities and mental health challenges. Your impact will grow the number of people we help each year.
In this role, you’ll provide leadership to the client admissions teams. This includes managing intake operations and promoting our services. Building ties with the community, referral sources, prospective clients and their families will be key. This is a hybrid position requiring a minimum of 1 to 2 days in-office per week and requires frequent travel in the Portland-Metro and Salem areas.
Leadership & Staff Management. Provide direction to staff. Maintain positive relationships with our partners. Implement new service lines and drive program development.
Program Management. Develop policies and procedures. Define business development strategy. Build prospect pipelines. Ensure client admission in a timely, person-focused manner. Support census targets and prepare weekly census forecast reports. Develop matrix to assess client fit. Manage and track community outreach efforts.
Quality Assurance. Conduct data analysis to improve admissions. Ensure best practices and compliance. Partner with Marketing for effective outreach strategies.
It’s a plus if you bring knowledge of I/DD or Mental Health admissions, data analysis, or process design!
- Paid medical, dental, and vision employee benefits
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with up to 4% employer match
- 24-hour Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) that provides resources for everything from mental health to pet insurance and financial counseling
- Satisfies employment requirement for student loan Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PLSF)
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum of two years’ experience managing people or accounts.
- Excellent written, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Computer and office experience in MS Word and Excel. Experience with scheduling software systems a plus.
- Ability to manage fluctuating priorities.
Required Education and / or Certifications:
Bachelor’s degree required, with education or experience in business administration, sales and marketing, and/or communications preferred.
424 NE 22nd Ave
Portland , OR 97232
|Application website:||View Website|