Addictions Recovery Center (ARC) is a private, non-profit health agency providing care in southern Oregon for 50 years including: detox & sobering services, residential addiction treatment, transition housing, outpatient care, and mental health services.
ARC is searching for Substance Use Disorder Counselor to work with exciting multi-disciplinary teams and make a positive difference in the lives of those seeking to recover from addiction. Position requires ability to work evenings/weekend shifts are needed. QMHP preferred, but not required.
The successful candidate will fulfill the following duties and expectations:
- Work full time in our thriving addictions treatment and behavioral health programs.
- Provide direct clinical services in collaboration with a dedicated multi-disciplinary team of service providers.
- Achieve service outcomes that meet or exceed established standards.
- Ensure compliance with guidelines and governing regulations.
- Engage in educational and training opportunities for continuous professional development.
- Consistently meet clinical charting standards and requirements.
- Ensure that all services are provided with a high level of skill and passion for trauma-informed care.
- Demonstrated understanding of evidence based clinical practices compatible with the philosophy and theory of recognized evidence-based practices and the Addictions Recovery Center Core Values.
Applicants must be able to pass a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen—including medical and recreational marijuana. All inquiries confidential. Open until filled.
Please submit a complete resume AND cover letter that briefly shares how you are qualified and why you are applying for this position. To submit in-person: 1003 E Main St, Suite #104, Medford or email to: [email protected]
Addictions Recovery Center, Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
Competitive compensation and benefits, including:
- Competitive *starting wages for CADC Candidates, CADC certified and QMHP certified.
- ***$1,500.00 sign-on bonus for the successful candidate (paid in two installments, 50% at three months active employment, remaining 50% at six months active employment).***
- Comprehensive Health, Dental, Life, and LTD benefits (at no cost for employee).
- Additional optional benefits: vision, flexible spending account, etc.
- 401k retirement with employer match & immediate vesting.
- Generous Paid Leave: vacation (17 days), holidays (9 days), sick (9 days), and professional training (20 hours).
- Qualified NHSC and Public Service Student Loan Forgiveness Employer.
- Appropriate post-secondary education and a current Oregon CADC certification OR ability to obtain Oregon CADC within one (1) year of hire; OR immediate reciprocity with MHACBO board; QMHP preferred.
- Experience working in addictions treatment or other human services counseling field, highly preferred.
- A post-secondary or graduate degree is preferred.
- Moderate computer and data entry proficiency.
- Ability to provide crisis intervention.
- Understanding/compliance with HIPAA and CFR 42 PART II policies.
- Ability to facilitate group, individual, and/or family services.
- Strong communications and listening skills a must.