Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Active Recovery TMS – Salem, OR and Portland, OR
Welcome to Active Recovery TMS
We are currently looking for a Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner to join our growing team!
Our mental health clinics seek to provide a safe and effective alternative treatment for depression and OCD with transcranial magnetic stimulation, a compelling option for those who have not had success with standard depression treatments like medication and/or psychotherapy. We opened our first clinic in NW Portland in 2017 and have rapidly grown to six locations across the Portland metro and greater Willamette Valley.
We are deeply committed to the principles of equity, diversity and inclusiveness and seek to create a pluralistic community for all staff. Active Recovery TMS is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
The Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner will be responsible for direct patient care of Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS) therapy at an area clinic and working with our executive team driving new patient growth for Active Recovery TMS. The ideal candidate for this position is patient-oriented, enthusiastic about leading a team of trained TMS technicians and willing to learn and apply the latest TMS techniques. While prior TMS experience is a plus, we will provide all necessary training with appropriate clinical supervision to ensure the highest standard of patient care. Please note that we are not offering relocation compensation at this time, and candidates must be currently credentialed in Oregon.
This position may be available part-time or full-time. We are interested in candidates who are PMHNP licensed in Oregon, Washington or both.
· Be able to apply their psychotherapy expertise by performing comprehensive psychiatric evaluations
· Develop patient treatment plans using evidence-based guidelines and protocols
· Cultivate positive therapeutic relationships with our patients
· Utilize patient feedback to monitor and continuously improve patient outcomes
· Simplify their workflow with our easy to use EHR to provide timely and accurate charting and appropriate billing codes for all encounters
· Collaborate with referring physicians and providers to provide timely updates on patient progress throughout treatment
· Collaborate with Chief Medical Officer and clinical staff to review treatment plans on a weekly basis
· Earn exceptional compensation based on experience
· Take pride being a part of the Active Recovery TMS brand
Join us and take advantage of the opportunity to become a certified TMS provider while also conducting standard psychiatric evaluations and follow-up sessions. Our patients have their own outside providers who provide necessary psychotherapy/psychopharmacological management and respond to all urgent issues outside of those directly related to TMS. This allows our providers to focus on TMS treatment while working with a trained TMS staff who have experience working with severely depressed patients. We provide complete TMS training for our providers who are new to TMS. Our providers enjoy a competitive income and benefits package, use the latest TMS technologies, and help change the lives of our patients with severe, treatment-resistant depression.
· Company-paid health insurance, including medical, dental and vision
· 6 paid holidays + 1 floating holiday per year
· Paid time off including vacation and sick time
· Licensed Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) with current credentialing in Oregon, Washington or both
· Behavioral Health: 1 year (preferred)
· Psychiatry: 1 year (preferred)
· Experience with administering TMS welcome but not required
· Strong relationships with local Psychiatrists and Physicians a plus
Licensed Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (PMHNP) with current credentialing in Oregon, Washington or both