The board members of The Lund Report and Oregon Health Forum are expected to actively participate in board activities. Responsibilities are as follows:
- Serve on the board for a two-year term with the ability to remain for another two-year term.
- Support the mission, vision and values of The Lund Report and Oregon Health Forum.
- Attend quarterly board meetings and special meetings called by the board president.
- Have a premium subscription to The Lund Report and make an annual donation to The Lund Report.
- Review the job performance of the editor-in-chief of The Lund Report and the executive director of Oregon Health Forum each year.
- Participate in at least one standing committee that currently includes finance, fund development, governance, marketing, forum planning, and leadership dinner.
- Approve the annual budgets for The Lund Report and Oregon Health Forum and monitor their performance.
- Encourage friends and colleagues to donate, attend OHF events, and become premium subscribers.
- Build a collegial working relationship with other board members.