Immunization Law Advisory Committee Meets May 30 in Portland
What: A public meeting of the Oregon Immunization School/Children’s Facility/College Law Advisory Committee
- Introductions and declaration of conflict of interest.
- Public comment.
- Discussion of criteria used to review potential vaccine requirements.
- Review of meningococcal vaccines against criteria for consideration of school/college vaccine requirements (vote).
- Discussion of meningococcal vaccination and education best practices.
- Potential administrative rule changes: electronic documents, new hepatitis B schedule.
- 2017-2018 school and children’s facility immunization and exemption data.
When: [email protected] by so they may be shared with committee members before the meeting. A 15-minute public comment period will be held at the beginning of the meeting; comments may be limited to three minutes or less, depending on the number of commenters. Those providing comments are encouraged to send written comments to
Where: Portland State Office Building, Room 1E, 800 NE Oregon St., Portland. A conference call line is available at 866-377-3315, access code 9971040.
The Immunization School/Children’s Facility/College Law Advisory Committee advises the Oregon Health Authority on implementing rules for school, child care and college immunizations requirements. http://www.oregon.gov/oha/PH/
Program contact: Aaron Dunn, 971-673-0300, [email protected]
# # #
Everyone has a right to know about and use the Oregon Health Authority (OHA) Programs and services. OHA provides free help. Some examples of the free help OHA can provide are:
- Sign language and spoken language interpreters
- Written material in other languages
- Large print
- Audio and other formats
If you need help or have questions, please contact Aaron Dunn at 971-673-0300, 711 TTY or [email protected] at least 48 hours before the meeting.